Company Name *
Primary Contact Name *
1. Which best describes your current GIPS compliance status? In complianceNot in compliance yetExploring what it means to be in compliance
2. How would you characterize your investment strategies/products? Select all that apply (hold "Ctrl" for multiple responses): Liquid, typically (i.e. public equities and bonds)Illiquid, typically (i.e. private equity and real estate)Individually managed accountsOpen-ended mutual funds/ETFsPrivate fundsSMAsUMAsOther
If other, how would you characterize your strategies?
3. How many investment composites do you have? UnsureFive or Fewer6 to 1213 to 2526 to 50More than 50
4. If you have separately managed accounts, how many accounts do you have firmwide? NoneLess than 100100 to 250251 to 750More than 750
5. If you manage comingled funds, how many funds have been active firmwide in the past 5 years? NoneLess than 55 to 15More than 15
6. What portfolio accounting system do you use for performance? An in-house proprietary systemExcelAddeparAdvent Axys/APXOrionOther
If other, what portfolio accounting system do you use?
8. Have you claimed compliance with the GIPS standards before? YesNo
If yes, for what performance period?
If no, are you seeking a 5-year historical verification? YesNo, we want to go back more than 5 yearsNot sure
9. Are you interested in a GIPS verification/performance examination for any of your composites? YesNoNot sure
If you want the proposal to consider performance examinations, how many composites do you want examined?
10. When would you like to get started, or do you have a claim of compliance date in mind?
Thank you for your inquiry! We’ll get back to you shortly to provide a quote.
Follow us on LinkedIn